Aya Nasr (17/9/1993 / cairo, Egypt)
Flew Away (Happy May P2) *
Spring of May...
You became so far away
Everything around me became grey
You're not only spring of May
You're spring of everyday
You haunt my inner diary
Your picture doesn't leave
I think you stole my heart
What a harsh sticky thief!
I'm trying to stop thinking of thee
You flew away but still occupying me
I'm crying begging to set my love free
Let it fly let it beat, its my wish so mote it be!
Poet Other Poems
- And Memories Won't Die
- Charms Of Smile
- coincidence with the sweet past
- Flew Away (Happy May P2) *
- Fourteen More Days: by 'jeff siegel' (M...
- Happy May <3
- I Apologize For Being Real
- If you only knew.. (edited version by: P...
- İf You Only Know... <3 (The Original)
- Let Me, , (Breaking Barriers)
- New Year's Eve
- Ran To Planet MARS
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ran To Planet MARS by Aya Nasr )
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley