Christopher Byrd Hickman
Christopher Byrd Hickman Poems
- Before A Round Of Golf In preparing for today Not knowing ...
- Dear Diet Why is it so hard to stay on my diet Dear hunger, ...
- 20th Birthday It’s so funny, I have to remember All those ...
- Women Slender, tall, and thin So pretty and beautiful it’s ...
- Bad Round Of Golf Dear bad round Why do you spin my head ...
- Clive And The Clerk Clive and the clerk Most a Kenny, ...
- Dreams Don’t be comfortable with the way things seem Merely ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christopher Byrd Hickman
Before A Round Of Golf
In preparing for today
Not knowing my predestined end or way
My mouth is silenced in hold
As I shoot for round of golden gold
I know I will not need much thinking
For my golfing to be sinking
Down into the depths of the earths soul
Into a tiny white hole
I sit in the bus in my graceful eloquence
No longer trapped in my teens adolescence
I’m Internally radiating a solar storm of confidence
So as I walk to the first tee
Nobody on the earth is going to stop me
From leaving that course in a state of phosphorescence
So hurry now, time is of the ...