Aya Nasr (17/9/1993 / cairo, Egypt)
I Apologize For Being Real
Some people call me childish
Some call me fool
Some waiting me to fall
And Disappointing me is their goal
My age is 19 but they call me small
I see being tiny is cute
But when I explain who I am...
They moving their mouse and clicking on mute
What's the problem if I don't wanna re-system or be fake? ?
Maybe we have different visions
but what shall I do if u see it a big mistake? ? ?
What's your problem if I wanna be real? ?
Living life and do what gives me great feel
Respect my way If you in my same range age
And respect it if you from different older age
I'm sorry I can't change
I'm sorry I can't live in your cage
I'm sorry I don't mean to be mean
And I apologize for being real
Poet Other Poems
- And Memories Won't Die
- Charms Of Smile
- coincidence with the sweet past
- Flew Away (Happy May P2) *
- Fourteen More Days: by 'jeff siegel' (M...
- Happy May <3
- I Apologize For Being Real
- If you only knew.. (edited version by: P...
- İf You Only Know... <3 (The Original)
- Let Me, , (Breaking Barriers)
- New Year's Eve
- Ran To Planet MARS
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.