I Apologize For Being Real
Some people call me childish
Some call me fool
Some waiting me to fall
And Disappointing me is their goal
My age is 19 but they call me small
I see being tiny is cute
But when I explain who I am...
They moving their mouse and clicking on mute
What's the problem if I don't wanna re-system or be fake? ?
Maybe we have different visions
but what shall I do if u see it a big mistake? ? ?
What's your problem if I wanna be real? ?
Living life and do what gives me great feel
Respect my way If you in my same range age
And respect it if you from different older age
I'm sorry I can't change
I'm sorry I can't live in your cage
I'm sorry I don't mean to be mean
And I apologize for being real
Aya Nasr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Apologize For Being Real by Aya Nasr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Beginning The Day, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Split Second, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is no surprise, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp