Aftab Alam Poems
- A Drop Of Happiness From the grief ocean, I steal, a drop of ...
- Earth Is Dead He wilt to live, Never drunk, Never Smoke, ...
- Nature's ‘nature' What nature! Is it more beautiful than ...
- We Are Scent Of Nature My nature as per Nature’s nature, ...
- Rakt Dan(Donate Blood) /Hind... Ab na bahao khun, ab na karo ...
- Ugly Legs Of Peacock Once, I danced; Under the cloudless ...
- Panchi Agar Mai Hota To (Hindi... Panchi agar mai hota to ...
I thank, all those who read and comment
Through FB or PH, they pause a moment
Precious time steal and spent on charity
Filling life hole of hollowness with sanity
Gratitude to all poets at open rendezvous
The POEM HUNTER
Learn to laugh in grief..It is my request in brief
Aftab Alam 'Khursheed'
AFTAB ALAM is an Indian poet born at Ranchi Capital of Jharkhand on 15 April 1967(Saturday) in the house of Md. Sanaullah (Father) and: Qaisra Khatoon(Mother) ( married in the year 1989 with Aziz Fatma her ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Greatest victory which we desire, is to defeat truth and Lo! Truth is undefeated''Everybody has his own logic to prove, , he is right
''Never expect anything, ye will never be demoralized''High expectation kills
''Walk towards the light, put it on your head and then crush your shadow that hides under your feet''be a virtuous soul, acquire knowledge, kill the ignorance
''Loving own country is to love peace''those don't love their own nation, in fact they create restlessness
''Envy-Thy art blindness''those envy forget right and wrong
A Drop Of Happiness
From the grief ocean, I steal, a drop of happiness,
For every autumn, I get a lovely beautiful spring,
For human youth; the festive, to dance and sing,
We nature, within nature; keepeth blissful fitness,
When spring comes, nature with its beauty; greet,
Flower with hue sways and butterflies do flip flop,
Calm breeze's sensational blush; a birth of hope,
Seasons love, mingles with whole color, they meet.
Know, a place in mind, away from the physical spring,
Hatching spring and brooding youth forever, a bliss,
Grief of the world; dry petals, away ...