Go On Painting
How fast ye move with the sound, the brook, I find
No boat, no dive yet you are so beautiful, I drank
Thy sight, a throat full opiate and went to swoon
A nature’s painting! Lovely Curios; I will be back soon
On the lap of high mountains and with tall proud wood
With its fragrance; nose, ears, eyes and mind swooshed
With the heavenly chorus in the silence of commotion
Sun slowly slid down on the mountain slop with hood.
A little far there’s the Himalaya with shroud stood, the snow
Melts into the life that leaps shallowly unto plain, I know
Pure and chaste, grief, worries, agony all they wash and
Moves towards plain being serious and deep, hand to hand.
With the nature’s colour, willin to be painted and shine
Life; yet to know! recklessly and delicately, Is it really mine?
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Go On Painting by Aftab Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK