For a little borne, when sucks the nectar
That comes from the Garden of Eden (heaven)
Into the mothers bosom and lay on lap altar.
Utters 'MOM' the most beautiful word', proven.
A child likes butterfly, dragon fly and lots of sweet candy,
For him mirth is the worth, sweetness of life, aim in life,
At the door of youth, sweet heart, lover and beloved,
Youth and its vigor is the most beautiful,
Ask an old, he will say earth is the most beautiful,
The sweetness has shifted and drifted before he lifted,
Eyes that play withholding beauty prevails beauty,
And beauty that varies, keeps within, beautiful beauty.
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful beauty by Aftab Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Fishing Reasons, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Gentle Hand Of Women Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Disgrace Of Poverty, Edgar Albert Guest
- Neil Snow, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Limit, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Child World, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Toiler, Edgar Albert Guest
- Sacrifices, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Value Of A Telephone, Edgar Albert Guest
- My mind is not without fear.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi