For a little borne, when sucks the nectar
That comes from the Garden of Eden (heaven)
Into the mothers bosom and lay on lap altar.
Utters 'MOM' the most beautiful word', proven.
A child likes butterfly, dragon fly and lots of sweet candy,
For him mirth is the worth, sweetness of life, aim in life,
At the door of youth, sweet heart, lover and beloved,
Youth and its vigor is the most beautiful,
Ask an old, he will say earth is the most beautiful,
The sweetness has shifted and drifted before he lifted,
Eyes that play withholding beauty prevails beauty,
And beauty that varies, keeps within, beautiful beauty.
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful beauty by Aftab Alam )
Did you read them?
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- Vietnam Sunset, Kyle Schlicher
- Standing On The Edge, Lilly Emery
- Underneath The Rock, Kyle Schlicher
- Neon Sign, Richard Provencher
- The Sex Offender, Is It Poetry
- somebody buried glass in the middle of t.., gordon nosworthy
- How You..., abigail sikwenda
- In That Moment, abigail sikwenda
- My dance of seven veils, Nalini Chaturvedi