Poem about mom. You can read the best mom poems. Browse through all mom poems.
1.Tear Drops And Closed Caskets The Good Die Young.
I went to a party, Mom,
I remembered what you said.
You told me not to drink and drive, Mom,
So I drank sprite instead.
I felt really proud inside, Mom,
The way you said I would.
I didn't drink and drive, Mom,
Even though the others said I should.
I know I did the right thing, Mom,
I know you're always right.
Now the party is finally ending, Mom,
As everyone drives out of sight.
As I got into my car, Mom,
I knew I'd get home in one piece,
Because of the way you raised me, Mom,
So responsible and sweet.
I started to drive away, Mom,
But as I pulled onto the road,
The other car didn't see me, Mom,
And it hit me like a load.
As I lie here on the pavement, Mom,
I hear the policeman say,
The other guy is drunk, Mom,
And now I'm the one who'll pay.
I'm lying here dying, Mom,
I wish you'd get here soon.
How come this happened to me, Mom?
My life burst like a balloon.
There is blood all around me, Mom,
Most of it is mine.
I hear the paramedic say, Mom,
i'll be dead in a short time.
I just wanted to tell you, Mom,
I swear I didn't drink.
It was the others, Mom,
The others didn't think.
He didn't know where he was going, Mom,
He was probably at the same party as I.
The only difference is, Mom,
He drank, and I will die.
Why do people drink, Mom?
It can ruin your whole life.
I'm feeling sharp pains now, Mom,
Pains just like a knife.
The guy who hit me is walking, Mom,
I don't think it's fair.
I'm lying here dying, Mom,
While all he can do is stare.
Tell my brother not to cry, Mom,
Tell Daddy to be brave.
And when I get to heaven, Mom,
Write 'Daddy's Girl' on my grave.
Someone should have told him, Mom,
Not to drink and drive.
If only they'd have take the time, Mom,
I would still be alive.
My breath is getting shorter, Mom,
I'm becoming very scared.
Please don't cry for me, Mom,
Because when I needed you, you were always there.
I have one last question, Mom,
Before I say good-bye.
I didn't ever drink, Mom,
So why am I to die?
This is the end, Mom,
I wish I could look you in the eye.
To say these final words, Mom,
I love you, and good-bye read more »
2.Thank You, Mom
Thank you Mom
Thank you Mom
Where I come from read more »
3.I Went to a Party Mom
'I went to a party, Mom'
I went to a party,
and remembered what you said.
You told me not to drink, Mom read more »
4.Some Things Don't Make Any Sense at All
My mom says I'm her sugarplum.
My mom says I'm her lamb.
My mom says I'm completely perfect
Just the way I am. read more »
You've been the greatest mother to me
Teaching me many things that others never see
And so I write to you this very day
That The Lord may bless you in every way read more »
6.Sorry Mom and Dad
Sorry mom and dad, for doing wrong instead of right.
Sorry mom and dad that I had gotten into all those fight.
Sorry mom and dad, for lying instead of the truth.
Sorry mom and dad, for being really rude. read more »
I am a girl that’s sad
I wonder if people understand me.
I hear people talking about me
I hear my people dying. read more »
8.Thank You, Mom
Thank You Mom-for holding me in your loving arms every time I cried.
Thank You Mom-for changing my diaper and singing me to sleep.
Thank You Mom-for holding my hand as you walked me onto the bus my first day of school.
Thank You Mom-for trudging through the snow each winter to watch me perform in the school play. read more »
9.A Mother's Love
A guide in my life
A shoulder for me to cry on
The best support a daughter
can have read more »
A little older and a little wiser
without you mom i would be a little feistier
We had our fights and shed our tears
but when i needed you mom you were always there read more »
Mom, I miss your smiling face,
Your loving voice and embrace,
You are considerate and kind,
You're everyday in my mind read more »
O thank you mom, for all the things you did;
O thank you mom, for being nice to us;
O thank you mom, for toiling hard for all;
O thank you mom, for all the love you gave! read more »
New Mom Poems
- Direct Departure, Tayyab Ijaz
- Heart of Gold, Dane Monteforte
- Conversation b/w me and my sweet mom, Salim R Javed
- M. (MY) O. (OLD) M. (MOM), Harold R Hunt Sr
- Mom, I love to see you, gajanan mishra
- Y/.. One more cup, Aufie Zophy
- Garden of Love -Mother, Seema Chowdhury
- Mom, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- A Mother, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dear Mom, I'm Sorry, Hailey Stump
- A Mother's Day poem for Lang Nguyen- -, Natasa Tocuc
- A Mother's Day poem for Lang Nguyen, Natasa Tocuc
- TV Dinners, Paul Christopher Henry
- Ma, Asif Andalib
- Like Mother Like Daughter, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My Mom - An Angel, Sharon Leesha Edison
- Oh! Mom Oh! Dad, shivani sudheer
- Heroine Mom, Stylist Mom, European Mom, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Why Am I?, Prathamesh Salvi
- Logical reasoning, Vishal Sharma
- Mom, Geetha Jayakumar
- Marmalade jar, sallam yassin
- For Me Mother Is The World, sallam yassin
- Exploding In Temper Tantrums - (REVISED), Margaret Alice Second
- We will make graveyard, Aftab Alam
- I LOVE MY MOM, Sumit Ojha
- Dear Mom, Krystal Shearer
- Wonder, Tierra Bradley
- A Poem to Mom, Vidi Pudinkz
- Mom, kaila james
- Mom,, Riene Leanter
- How A Mom IS, Manaal Shams
- Moms Chronicles, Tebogo Errol Hlahla
- Mom, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Open The Door - IV, ramesh rai
- I Don’t Understand Mom And Dad, Raj Arumugam
- O My Bangladesh Of Gold - Original By Ra.., Asif Andalib
- Missed Mom, Craig Anderson
- ' My Mom', Jenny MORETTER
- MOM, Rebecca Succes
- Thank you Mother, Alisha Ricks
- my mom, joan s. zhu
- Mom, Geet Asher
- Mom I'miss You Mom, Dwi utami
- MY QUEEN I LoVe YOU…, Glamorous Enigma
- Death of an Innocent, Tami Fields
- Drunk Driving, Bailey Watkins
- you're the best mom!, ivy joy finez
- Don't mix drinking and driving., rakesh rampariya
- ~ THE PARTY ~, Emma Jane Rae
- Mom n dad, kitz d budding poet
- A Letter To My Mom, Clara Odelia Ciutara
- It's not fair, Patricia Panos
- Scared and Couragous, Desiree Brown
- Hey mom, Black Rose
- I love you mom, Apurva Gore
- Moms, Traci Peace
- My MOM, Ashish Gutgutia
- My mom is..., burpsn farts
- Death of an Innocent, kayla woods
- ice.angelxxx poem, Jamie Drake
- To my Mom, Praveen Baid
- main jo tha mom ka putla, imnt alive
- ONE LAST QUESTION......, Ritika Abigail
- To My Mother..., Christopher Biddle
- drunk driving poem, justin hickman
- Mom & You, James Mond
- Sorry Mom, Rishi Menon
- Seven Billion You, Ershad Mazumder
- I SHOULDVE LISTENED, gaby pineda
- Late Night Mom, Scarred Unknown
- Mom, Grant Baker
- What is a Mom?, C L Escamilla
- Mothers’ Day,2008, Dr John Celes
- carpe diem