Some Things Don't Make Any Sense at All
My mom says I'm her sugarplum.
My mom says I'm her lamb.
My mom says I'm completely perfect
Just the way I am.
My mom says I'm a super-special wonderful terrific little guy.
My mom just had another baby.
Judith Viorst's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Some Things Don't Make Any Sense at All by Judith Viorst )
- Birth Of Another Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Someone Nice, Ray Hansell
- Solitude, Ray Hansell
- Had you loved, Superman, All hearts call.., Oziyon LeDawn
- Dark Sea Of Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Poetry Is Where You Find It V, Frank Avon
- Godspeed, Heipeuding Ilunglung
- Different things in life anytime and any.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Different things in life anytime, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Different things in life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- On Turning Ten, Billy Collins
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns