Go On Writing
We differ in resemblance, language, caste, creed, religion, color and attitude,
All the fingers are not same, yet while eating, all the fingers together
Now, my question is this; why can't we learn with this paradox, My dear?
Why scattered we and the society? Corruption, crime, terror, all in multitude!
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Go On Writing by Aftab Alam )
Did you read them?
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla