A drop of happiness
From the grief ocean, I steal a drop of happiness
For every autumn I get a lovely beautiful spring
For human youth; the festive, to dance and sing
We nature within nature; keepeth blissful fitness
When spring comes; nature with its beauty, greet,
Flower with hue sways and butterflies do flip flop
Calm breeze's sensational blush; a birth of hope
Seasons love, mingles with whole colour, they meet.
Know, a place in mind, away from the physical spring,
Hatching spring and brooding youth forever, a bliss,
Grief of the world; dry petals, away from hate, I kiss,
From the grief ocean, a drop of happiness, they bring.
There will not be a spring without autumn; no taste,
If no sorrow, what taste happiness will provide? say,
If no youth, why then heart will throb, gaily and gay?
Autumn prepares to decorate the heart with haste..
Topic(s): love and art
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A drop of happiness by Aftab Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- Pornography of War, Steve Gregory
- Life, Tony Adah
- I Have Wandered In White Kingdoms, mary douglas
- Difference, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Breaking, mary douglas
- Lost Of Ambition, Tony Adah
- Spelling The Things That Drift Away, mary douglas
- I'm Not The Folktune Said The Princess, mary douglas
- Red Velveteen Wouldn't The Rosebuds Wish.., mary douglas
- The Muse In Flight Before The Approachin.., mary douglas