Awake, awake, O my torn fate! Be wise
Why you fall? Can’t you rise?
Hurry up! before the body is buried deep,
Keep thy change that ye must keep.
In the dark, every night, starry dew,
Every day, Sun chirped on my window,
Pearls perish and whither they go
Knew not but know, perceived by few!
In the darkest moment of the life,
When tears incessantly flow then
I Open the window, there’s the peeping sun;
Ah! that's the courage for me for future strife.
Till there is the sun, shall not dew perish?
Hope and struggle unto future ye must kiss.
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be Happy by Aftab Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath
- Romantic Love, The Princess
- So move, hasmukh amathalal
- His Face, Heather Jephcott
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola