norman ayres Poems
- Don'T Know What To Do. The hardest thing i've ever done was ...
- Have'Nt Happend Yet. I wish the past could be again just like...
- Ten Fold That Of Hell Her skin as firm and gentle as an ...
- Her Face I'Ll Always See. The memory of my former life has ...
- My Love For Her I sit here in my empty house staring at the ...
- Her Beauty
- When You'Re Gone Sometimes when i sit here staring blankly at...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about norman ayres
Don'T Know What To Do.
The hardest thing i've ever done was leave you on your own,
everyday i spent with you my love i'd always shown.
i regret ever leaving you, i wish that you were here,
the lonliness is far to much, the lonliness i fear.
it grabs me like a creeping shadow deep within the night,
its grip is stong and evil, its grip i cannot fight.
i wish that i could leave this place and run back home to you,
but its so dark and scary now and i don't know what to do.