norman ayres Poems
- Don'T Know What To Do. The hardest thing i've ever done was ...
- Have'Nt Happend Yet. I wish the past could be again just like...
- Ten Fold That Of Hell Her skin as firm and gentle as an ...
- Her Face I'Ll Always See. The memory of my former life has ...
- My Love For Her I sit here in my empty house staring at the ...
- Her Beauty
- When You'Re Gone Sometimes when i sit here staring blankly at...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about norman ayres
Have'Nt Happend Yet.
I wish the past could be again just like it was before,
it feels just like a giant wave crashing on the shore.
the feelings hit me all at once and slowly wash away,
like the tide gently lifting boats ypon the bay.
i would do anything to relive the days that came to past,
the memories that i hold so dear, sadly will not last.
i'll be back with the ones i love to rekindle flames i've met,
the greatest memories that i'll have have'nt happend yet.