My love for her
I sit here in my empty house staring at the wall,
winter, spring, summer and soon we come to fall.
the last season i was with her before she came to pass,
even as she turns to cold our love will always last.
i am just so lost now, she was the torch upon my trail,
all the other girls I've known, in comparison they do pale.
nevermore will this earth hold a woman oh so fair,
the love that i still have for her could never be compared.
norman ayres's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My love for her by norman ayres )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- There Is Nothing I Can Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar