Will Never Sway
im just so alone now, and i dont know what to do,
i always think of things weve done, i always think of you.
i wish that i could be there to help you through your day,
id help you only if i could, id help in every way.
the poetry i write now no one will ever read,
the care that you have given me is all i really need.
even as i start to loathe waking everyday,
my love for you will never weaken, my love will never sway.
norman ayres's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Will Never Sway by norman ayres )
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico