Her face i'll always see.
The memory of my former life has all but blown away,
eccept for the reminder of that great romantic day.
i relive it every night, i close my eyes and dream of her,
people do not like it, but of her love im always sure.
i stared into her sky blue eyes and she stared back into mine,
the feeling that we both would get is just oh so divine.
i always treat her like the princess that she deserves to be,
as long as i do draw in breath, her face i'll always see.
norman ayres's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Her face i'll always see. by norman ayres )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- BEFORE YOU CAST THE STONE, kevinsky nyaga
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra