All I've Got
i used to feel the stress of life heavy on my head,
now i just feel sad and cold, like im slowly growing dead.
i'd run back to the stress of life if i could lesve my sadness here,
the increasing pain of all of this i really start to fear.
i have always been the strong one on which my family could all lean,
no matter how or what i say they still don't know what i mean.
i thought that all the stress was bad but truthfully its not.
i would do anything to have it back for this sadness is all i've got.
norman ayres's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All I've Got by norman ayres )
- A Forest Trek, Valsa George
- From palace, hasmukh amathalal
- Loving you patient, tsholofelo phakathi
- Afterward, Frank Avon
- स्पष्ट तुम्हें मैं देख रहा हूँ (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- Heavenward Bending, Frank Avon
- No reaction, hasmukh amathalal
- Walking Into The Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pillow of the night, Emmanuel George Cefai
- O to be haunted!, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- November, Thomas Hood
- A Question, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(2 February 1882 – 13 January 1941)