All I've Got
i used to feel the stress of life heavy on my head,
now i just feel sad and cold, like im slowly growing dead.
i'd run back to the stress of life if i could lesve my sadness here,
the increasing pain of all of this i really start to fear.
i have always been the strong one on which my family could all lean,
no matter how or what i say they still don't know what i mean.
i thought that all the stress was bad but truthfully its not.
i would do anything to have it back for this sadness is all i've got.
norman ayres's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All I've Got by norman ayres )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mother Culture's Lullbye - The Culling S.., Joseph DeMarco
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Prayer for the lost., David Lessard
- UGLY AGGRESSORS معتدون قبيحون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SANDY AND MUSHMISH (THEY USED TO BE MY L.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Scarecrow Not Quite Dissolving By Orange.., mary douglas
- WHO ARE WE? من نحن ؟, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We Complain, Sandra Feldman
- Trapped Inside This Head Of Mine, david kush
- a light bulb flickers in my dreams, Mandolyn ...