Don't know what to do.
The hardest thing i've ever done was leave you on your own,
everyday i spent with you my love i'd always shown.
i regret ever leaving you, i wish that you were here,
the lonliness is far to much, the lonliness i fear.
it grabs me like a creeping shadow deep within the night,
its grip is stong and evil, its grip i cannot fight.
i wish that i could leave this place and run back home to you,
but its so dark and scary now and i don't know what to do.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't know what to do. by norman ayres )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Don't Want A Machine To Read This Poem, Shalom Freedman
- Letter, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Eulogy, Michael McParland
- The Wife's Song, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Eternal Silence, Michael McParland
- Eternal Life, Michael McParland
- The Comrade's Song, Nikola Vaptsarov
- A Dream, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Spain, Nikola Vaptsarov
- ONE MORE ANNIVERSARY, Satish Verma