Valerie Dohren Poems
- After The Rain After the rain the air is sweet With ...
- Ode To A Lost Love 'Oh sweet breath of eternal life Dance ...
- A Walk Through Paradise I close my eyes to find a place In ...
- Alone A single rose with thorny stem On mother nature`s ...
- ........ On Poetry Such princely and linguistic feats As ...
- A Dream Today I slipped into a dream And saw a better ...
- I Am........ I am the wind that blows in your hair I am the ...
Widow, one daughter, retired NHS employee. Interests include classical music, birds, walking (not too far! !) , and of course, writing poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
After The Rain
After the rain the air is sweet
With glist`ning pools beneath my feet
Raindrops dripping down from the eaves
Teardrops slipping off shining leaves
And silken webs with crystals strung
Which span across the ivy hung
Around the trellised arbours green
A shimm`ring, luminescent scene
After the rain has kissed the earth
So Mother Nature brings new birth
Flowers to bloom with life anew
After the rain the sky is blue
After the rain comes a fresh dawn
After the rain new hope is born
After the rain has touched my soul
After the rain I shall be ...