I refuse to go.
The darkness that surounds me now is more heavy than before,
i am sinking very quickly, falling limply on the floor.
you could always help me keep my head above the crashing wave,
from the sadness that im feeling now, only you could save.
everything we ever did was doomed from the start,
i wish i would have never found myself deep inside your heart.
i hide my sadness very well but im depressed than you could now,
one step further in this mess i refuse to go.
norman ayres's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I refuse to go. by norman ayres )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- "Baby talk", Mark Heathcote
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wondering Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadows Leading Me, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fairness!, Clarence Prince
- At Her Feet, Naveed Akram
- Enjoying Interior Sensations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Know everything at least, gajanan mishra
- Lost Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Abortion (cry of a foetus), ramesh rai