Beauty be compared
Her face is like a mirrored image of freya in her prime,
the perfection of her features is just oh so divine.
her eyes are that of ocean blue, not to the skies could they compare,
a deep and sharp majestic blue, as close to perfect as they dare.
her hair is just a marvel, with so much heft and might,
the red laid upon her shoulders brings fire to the night.
and when you put these features in a woman oh so fair,
only to the gods could her beauty be compared.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty be compared by norman ayres )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Young people, hasmukh amathalal
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- Violence in silence, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Conscience, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Compassionate Bondage, Monk E. Biz
- Flowers on my feet, Cigeng Zhang
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson
- Poem: Let Me Touch His Garment, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Genre-Free Nights Nine 74, Anne Tardos