Beauty be compared
Her face is like a mirrored image of freya in her prime,
the perfection of her features is just oh so divine.
her eyes are that of ocean blue, not to the skies could they compare,
a deep and sharp majestic blue, as close to perfect as they dare.
her hair is just a marvel, with so much heft and might,
the red laid upon her shoulders brings fire to the night.
and when you put these features in a woman oh so fair,
only to the gods could her beauty be compared.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty be compared by norman ayres )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blue!, Ronald Chapman
- A Mistake, Morgan Michaels
- Cold Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- THE WAILING STRIP, Mohamed Yussuf
- Cold Days, Ronald Chapman
- Clouds, Ronald Chapman
- This Night, Neela Nath
- Chuseok Korean Thanksgiving Day (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Chocolate, Ronald Chapman
- Children Playing, Ronald Chapman