I Will Always Stay
i want to go on with my life but im not sure where to go,
the perfect path for me to take you did always show.
i want your face back in my life but i will see it nevermore,
things will never once again be as they were before.
i have done things with you that i will not soon forget,
my attention with those sky blue eyes, you could always get.
i don't know what i have to do to make it through the day,
but hopeful i will hold you soon, i will always stay.
norman ayres's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Will Always Stay by norman ayres )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane
- Devil Tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- My Translations!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam