I Will Always Stay
i want to go on with my life but im not sure where to go,
the perfect path for me to take you did always show.
i want your face back in my life but i will see it nevermore,
things will never once again be as they were before.
i have done things with you that i will not soon forget,
my attention with those sky blue eyes, you could always get.
i don't know what i have to do to make it through the day,
but hopeful i will hold you soon, i will always stay.
norman ayres's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Will Always Stay by norman ayres )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- Wings of Shakti, Poet Dragon