Vishal Sharma Poems
- Chemical Bonding Do you know the electrovalent and covalent ...
- A Million Kisses For One Lips I may not be a millionaire for ...
- Password Of My Life I have a well managed three dimensional ...
- You Are My Dark Choclate Packed in the wrapper you do ...
- Bye Bye Poemhunter times had been spent its now the time to ...
- A Drop Of Sea eyes within eyes heart within lies
- I Am The Slave Of Your Eyes You have only two, enough to take...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Sometimes we think only about a figment of all the things happening to us and we see devil to the rest.''my thoughts
''when someone asks me what I am going to do with my life, I simply laugh and tell I am doing right now.''motivation
''look all around you, if you get what you want-never stop trying''way of life
''life is an album of pain and misery.It's upto you how you see the pictures.''life rules
''love has the melting point greater than osmium though it is as tender as butterfly wings...! !''love hacks
Do you know the electrovalent and covalent bond?
they are a far different from the fictious james bond
they play a major role in providing the existance to the molecules
and simpily follow the basic rule of drawing the structures
they are deeply drawn into my soul of learning chemistry
the lewis structure and the octet rule are simple to follow
they give us the insight to peep through the world of chemicals
and we simpily denote them with clear cut diagrams
afterwards, there comes hybridisation and dipole moment
so beautifully written to grasp all the contents