Nassy Fesharaki Poems
- Why I Am Not A Christian About a decade had passed Bertrand ...
- Hallucinated Beak yellow Spotty the feathers (Gold on ...
- Reciting Poetry It was more beard than anything else In ...
- Time Time Tick, tick, tick Move and sing hands of clock
- Knife And Teeth Sun had fallen. Plain was covered by the ...
- Opposites Attract Opposites attract An Afghan ...
- Man And Dog Man and dog I listen and hear Read over and ...
Born in a small village surrounded by many mountains I should have become a farmer or a shepherd. Destiny took me out to make me a man of travel and languages, living in Canada with international friends. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Why I Am Not A Christian
About a decade had passed
Bertrand Russell had written
Why I Am Not a Christian
It was an Essay
An effort to perform or attempt
A French Word
'In God we trust'
That was an official motto
In USA replacing 1782
Bravely speaking out
Even against the God
Against the Lord
But he was also against
The world’s need for needle
Is limited so if...
The question was
What if machine fulfills
A year’s need
In a ...