I am the slave of your eyes
You have only two, enough to take away my sleeps
and I being your instance, searching mearly here and there.
and you know how to hypnotize humans, a perfectionist
and thinking you my every bit, nights are spending it.
you have the power, power to make me your slave,
the two classy eyes are determined, yeah you can do so.
Vishal Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am the slave of your eyes by Vishal Sharma )
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal