I am the slave of your eyes
You have only two, enough to take away my sleeps
and I being your instance, searching mearly here and there.
and you know how to hypnotize humans, a perfectionist
and thinking you my every bit, nights are spending it.
you have the power, power to make me your slave,
the two classy eyes are determined, yeah you can do so.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am the slave of your eyes by Vishal Sharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Love keeps flowering and sometimes, Gert Strydom
- We sit on a balcony, Gert Strydom
- Cheap Shots, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- COPLA 69 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Days When The Darkness Is Greater Than T.., Shalom Freedman
- STORM IN A TEACUP, Philo Yan
- Never take anybody, gajanan mishra
- All one, gajanan mishra
- The ignorant, gajanan mishra
- Poetry For I. H. Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey