Bye Bye Poemhunter
times had been spent
its now the time to say goodbye
to this holy place..
who has given me some identity
identity to call me myself
my self respect..my dignity
all lies here..all lies here
no time for you now
my dear poem hunter
i cant now sit down to pen any poem
and contribute to you..
may be never..
but O all my dear friends
never forget me nor do I
you all will reside in my heart
all you will be in my heart..
but sorry friends,
I will not be seen to you all,
the things that will remain with you all
are my poems..my poems..
I am in grief
hands are not working properly..
but I am writing for my friends..
YOU all are ultimetly my friends
thus whenever you get a chance to remember me
read my poems..and give me tribute..
thankful to the love that I have received from you
time to say gud bye,
my last verse is requesting you all
PLEASE DO NOT FORGET ME
Vishal Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bye Bye Poemhunter by Vishal Sharma )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Let Me Love You with All my Soul, Hebert Logerie
- Don Navigator Metamorphosis, Tosin Abegunde
- Almost Gone..., Leonard Champlin
- Who are you, ms. carrot
- More love...sort of., Leonard Champlin
- All Who Remain, John F. McCullagh
- The Life, Leonard Champlin
- SECOND DREAMS, Dwitun Basumatary
- BUTTERFLIES AND ROGUES, Dwitun Basumatary
- LAUGH OF THE SHE PROFESSOR, Dwitun Basumatary