Elena Sandu Poems
- A Kiss Catcher Lost kisses lost kisses With the wind may ...
- *snow, It's Not Your Time To G...
- Snow Drops From today, March 1st, This sunny day, To 8th ...
- Romeo And Juliet Nowdays May K... Romeo and ...
- . Poemhunter The minstrel of hearts with tears behind ...
- Tiny Words Who am I? ...
- Master Of My Soul Where are those times The years gone so ...
Am I a poet? Myself as such, how could I see?
I have no clue of how to write good poetry...
My tiny words, are nothing more then little tries
to have a whisper of my heart
(I only changed a habit, that of speaking to a wall,
the paper seems to listen to me more.)
Most of time I write fast and free, just like I love to dance, ignoring imposed rules the only thread followed being my soul, my heart, memory trying to catch on paper few moments of unconsciously instinctual breathing. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Like finest bread,Appreciation
we learn its pleasant taste
not when we chew or swallow,
but later, when no crumbs are left.''
A Kiss Catcher
Lost kisses lost kisses
With the wind may fly
After finding him sleeping
On his shoulder you lie
Roll up on him tightly
But with greatest care
Gently delicate kindly
Shhh! Don't wake him
shh..don't let him be aware
Then, all kisses! Once:
the soul, not the skin!
-Vacuum any sad cry!
Spick and span cleaned
The heart of a child
Once again let rise!
Then slowly and kind
Sweet heart of a child
Let's start filling back
With goodness revived
And Smiles.. In biig size!