Am I a poet? Myself as such, how could I see?
I have no clue of how to write good poetry...
My tiny words, are nothing more then little tries
to have a whisper of my heart
(I only changed a habit, that of speaking to a wall,
the paper seems to listen to me more.)
My English tongue is simple some might say,
true, my friends and I, myself, could better understand each thought this way.
Most of time I write fast and free, just like I love to dance, ignoring imposed rules the only thread followed being my soul, my heart, memory trying to catch on paper few moments of unconsciously instinctual breathing.
Mistakes may sneak into my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- ##Deadly Weapon##~10 Words
- *Snow, it's not your time to go, please ...
- . poemhunter
- .(*_*) Let's have a party! !
- ... Inexact Love With No Borders...
- ...Lost with the sky...
- ..for Spring Sun beggar..
- ..Not hard nor easy..if not impossible
- ..Not hard nor easy..if not impossible ...
- ..On the clouds, having my walk..
- ~*Enjoy Your Holiday*~
- ~^^^~Kanji trouble~^^^~
- ~no doubt!