.(*_*) Let's have a party! !
A party a party!
I'll have a big party
Lunch is too thinner
Let's do a dinner
A new menu for all
dinner made of soul,
I'll do it next week
many souls to seek:
made of sugar, sweet soul
with sour perfectly shall go.
Bitter and sweet
Such a funny fit.
the chilli pepper
Keeps us hot
For ever and ever.
One pinch of precious sault
to bring up best taste:
Don't make it a waste
Done! All ingredents lined up
Mixed with all the love I got
The greatest party I shall start
No need for invitations
But I'll collect donations
Regardless if is large or small
Natural or forced, only one smile
I'll collect from those who pass the door.
Please come, you're most welcome.
Elena Sandu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (.(*_*) Let's have a party! ! by Elena Sandu )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Don't Know If History Repeats Itself, Yehuda Amichai
- Limerick: There was a young person whose.., Edward Lear
- school, logan dillie
- THE MOMENT (BARACK HUSSAIN OBAMA’S INAUG.., sania harris
- Account, Czeslaw Milosz
Poem of the Day
- Uncle Styopa part2 by N. Mickhalkov, Yuri Starostin
- Secret Loves, Sandra Feldman
- Structural Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Winter, Sara Grace Je'tom Bradley
- Life's trash, Yisel Chong
- I Just, Michael P. McParland
- What She Is, Levi Crum
- I Am So Tired, Michael P. McParland
- Sacrafice, Levi Crum
- The Dent, Levi Crum