.(*_*) Let's have a party! !
A party a party!
I'll have a big party
Lunch is too thinner
Let's do a dinner
A new menu for all
dinner made of soul,
I'll do it next week
many souls to seek:
made of sugar, sweet soul
with sour perfectly shall go.
Bitter and sweet
Such a funny fit.
the chilli pepper
Keeps us hot
For ever and ever.
One pinch of precious sault
to bring up best taste:
Don't make it a waste
Done! All ingredents lined up
Mixed with all the love I got
The greatest party I shall start
No need for invitations
But I'll collect donations
Regardless if is large or small
Natural or forced, only one smile
I'll collect from those who pass the door.
Please come, you're most welcome.
Elena Sandu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (.(*_*) Let's have a party! ! by Elena Sandu )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Alfred Edward Housman
(26 March 1859 – 30 April 1936)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Gerard Manley Hopkins
(28 July 1844 – 8 June 1889)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Sweet Tea!, Edward Kofi Louis
- John Masefield - Vagabundo, Paul Abucean
- The Warped Human Minds, rajendran muthiah
- Polished Nail, maria sudibyo
- Bromance In The Air, maria sudibyo
- Counting Days, maria sudibyo
- Rain in My Heart, maria sudibyo
- Atonement, maria sudibyo
- Paper Cut, maria sudibyo
- Unfinished Poem, maria sudibyo