.(*_*) Let's have a party! !
A party a party!
I'll have a big party
Lunch is too thinner
Let's do a dinner
A new menu for all
dinner made of soul,
I'll do it next week
many souls to seek:
made of sugar, sweet soul
with sour perfectly shall go.
Bitter and sweet
Such a funny fit.
the chilli pepper
Keeps us hot
For ever and ever.
One pinch of precious sault
to bring up best taste:
Don't make it a waste
Done! All ingredents lined up
Mixed with all the love I got
The greatest party I shall start
No need for invitations
But I'll collect donations
Regardless if is large or small
Natural or forced, only one smile
I'll collect from those who pass the door.
Please come, you're most welcome.
Elena Sandu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (.(*_*) Let's have a party! ! by Elena Sandu )
Did you read them?
- Flow with time, hasmukh amathalal
- five hundred and whatever..., Mandolyn ...
- Copyrights, Mark Heathcote
- Freedom Not Permitted, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Feel bad, hasmukh amathalal
- Why Do You Want to Destroy?, Mantu Mahakul
- Fibonacci: Cosmic Spiral, Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel ..
- Reflection On Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Planet Hollywood Birthdays, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Distant Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Percy Bysshe Shelley