Biography of Elena Sandu
Am I a poet? Myself as such, how could I see?
I have no clue of how to write good poetry...
My tiny words, are nothing more then little tries
to have a whisper of my heart
(I only changed a habit, that of speaking to a wall,
the paper seems to listen to me more.)
Most of time I write fast and free, just like I love to dance, ignoring imposed rules the only thread followed being my soul, my heart, memory trying to catch on paper few moments of unconsciously instinctual breathing.
- ##Deadly Weapon##~10 Words
- *Snow, it's not your time to go, please ...
- . poemhunter
- .(*_*) Let's have a party! !
- ... Inexact Love With No Borders...
- ...Lost with the sky...
- ..for Spring Sun beggar..
- ..Not hard nor easy..if not impossible
- ..Not hard nor easy..if not impossible ...
- ..On the clouds, having my walk..
- ~*Enjoy Your Holiday*~
- ~^^^~Kanji trouble~^^^~
- ~no doubt!
People who read Elena Sandu also read
Smile is my best friend!
Wish I could always keep him close
But sometimes, like a precious rose
He dies to early for no reason
And that, after being spledid for an entire season!