A Kiss Catcher
Lost kisses lost kisses
With the wind may fly
After finding him sleeping
On his shoulder you lie
Roll up on him tightly
But with greatest care
Gently delicate kindly
Shhh! Don't wake him
shh..don't let him be aware
Then, all kisses! Once:
the soul, not the skin!
-Vacuum any sad cry!
Spick and span cleaned
The heart of a child
Once again let rise!
Then slowly and kind
Sweet heart of a child
Let's start filling back
With goodness revived
And Smiles.. In biig size!
Elena Sandu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Later was chosen to be played on stage as a sign language choreographed dance, in an art project of Tane and also as a letter read on the stage to few survivors of that deadly tsunami.
I am not sure why it got so much attention I suppose it may carry a bits of the emotions of that particular time...
Comments about this poem (A Kiss Catcher by Elena Sandu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- I Poet Seer of the Parched throat, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Civilization of our people, Emmanuel George Cefai
- मोदैनि थरथिँ, Ronjoy Brahma
- The wounds of May, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I suffer pain, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Now June begins., Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Day Is Nearly Done, Paul Gerard Reed
- I wish I were a butterfly, Victoria Robbins
- THEIR PAINS AND THEIR SUFFERINGS ARE MINE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- THEIR PAINS AND THEIR SUFFERINGS ARE MIN.., MOHAMMAD SKATI