A Heart Trade
Long time ago
A woman tried to trade her own heart: ..
My tears, would you please get dry? !
Is there somebody or something
To stop Me, stop my Cry?
Release my body and my soul! Despair! !
My heart, is not your home:
Go! Disappear! Disintegrate! !
Get Homeless! Hungry! Die! ! !
Aww.. Heart to become a killer? !
Not even the despair and loneliness..
I know, they're bad..But they are personal
They're mine! ..
No! I don't want anything (or nothing,) die? !
Do search for better word and choice:
What would it be? !
Transformation? ! Naah.. Evolution? ! Ttsst...Change? ! .~hard..
.Trade..yes! ! That's it! Trade it! !
I' ll trade my broken lonely crying heart
For anything to anyone..
Who wants it?
A broken lonely crying heart Once!
A broken lonely crying heart Twice! !
A broken...No Offered Price? !
The cheapest thing! A paper clip, a thread, Nothing! !
.. Lonely crying heart...
No one? !
Come on...Can't be that hard!
No problem..I Can be patient..
I'll wait..but please:
Stop time or help me stop my Cry..
And so, the poor woman
couldn't even do a trade..
And you know what?
She had to heal herself.
She did it smartly
By sharing little half torn
And broken little pieces
Bits, were put into baked cakes
shared in a small neighborhood
Others were put in flower's seeds
who knows where wind did spread them
But most, were put into warm words
and shared with an entire world..
Her heart developed..
Now days she found her dolphin smile
Elena Sandu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Heart Trade by Elena Sandu )
- A Dream, Steve Kittell
- Waiting on my time, Gypsy Pain
- Mohabbat kaamil ho gayi, Ahatisham Alam
- Single Dad, louis rams
- A Victim of Love?, Mr. Nobody
- The Ugly Brother, Von Kimball Barney
- Khwaabon ki Haqikat, Ahatisham Alam
- THE BIRTH LAND, Abhishek Kumar Singh
- Hame Rone ki aadat pad gai, Ahatisham Alam
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.72, Mr. Nobody
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)