Stefanie Fontker Poems
- A Bitter Kiss Such a bitter kiss Bestowed by thy lips I lay...
- Alone Together You stare at me, Like I'm someone else. My ...
- Asylum Mad Woman, Where are you kept? Hidden amongst the ...
- Masks Many speak of monsters. The devil we know, The demon...
- Among The Ashes Would you come back To search for my face ...
- Hollow You have stripped the world Of conversation, ...
I write under a pen name (a pretty crappy one, at that) : if you've seen my work on other sites under what I assume would have to be my real name, you're probably not mistaken. Feel free to interrogate me though.
A lot of the stuff I have on my account here is rather old, some of it a bit embarrassing, so please bear with me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Bitter Kiss
Such a bitter kiss
Bestowed by thy lips
I lay upon the ground
A fight so unimaginable
Such sweeping blows
To cut through my heart
I weep at such failure
To fool myself once more
I shall never triumph
Over such a love