Soumita Sarkar Ray
Soumita Sarkar Ray Poems
- Save The Girl Child Two separate world’s union Pure love was...
- I Am Woman I am not a treasure whom you can buy in falling ...
- Touch Me..... See Me Come and hold me tight With no streak ...
- Sea Of Melancholy Few company but not many know What I shine...
- Secret Of Marriage Though meeting is 'arranged' It's better ...
- Animal Instinct Bite me I will bite in return Hurt me I ...
- Sensuality Taste it slow not with tongue See it deep don't...
I am an enthusiast.... for everything in life that offers peace and tranquillity........a truly loving, passionate, creative and imaginative soul at its best when left alone! .....I love good company, mostly who can share my likes.... a good cook, a good teacher, a loyal friend and also a good wife...... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''I fail...I strain the rail...to get a straight rain''nothing except experience
''i bleed black..no red of hope run in vein....so i pray for death to descend''incidents...
''When it blows hot and coldPatience
All you bought can't be sold
Fumes rise and grief blow
Still a smile must glow''
''Can go mute for lengthPrayers....when don't speak.
Can pray for strength
When God becomes blind
Here grief is never kind''
''Never lose your self for the one who doesn't deserve''Individuality
Save The Girl Child
Two separate world’s union
Pure love was the reason
You called me your drop
That floated high on top
A face unseen unrecognized then
Became the core of far mundane
When lasted long the play
All were expectant and gay
A guest—a new face
A design—a new race
Through the layers of blood and clay
on appearing in flesh one day
I could feel the jest of rain
Will see all wait slowly drain
Growing in shells in shine
Borrowing from you in line
You named me ‘light’ in delight
While closing your eyes at night
Glitter of joy gathered indoor