Soumita Sarkar Ray
Soumita Sarkar Ray Poems
- Save The Girl Child Two separate world’s union Pure love was...
- I Am Woman I am not a treasure whom you can buy in falling ...
- You Are My Dream.... Till your heart my long search ends You...
- Touch Me..... See Me Come and hold me tight With no streak ...
- Spread A Smile It was creepy dark No place my life to ...
- Song Of Love The day I chanced to see A poem floating like a...
- A Canvas Of Failure My life a canvas of failure never get ...
I am an enthusiast.... for everything in life that offers peace and tranquillity........a truly loving, passionate, creative and imaginative soul at its best when left alone! .....I love good company, mostly who can share my likes.... a good cook, a good teacher, a loyal friend and also a good wife...... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''I fail...I strain the rail...to get a straight rain''nothing except experience
''i bleed black..no red of hope run in vein....so i pray for death to descend''incidents...
''When it blows hot and coldPatience
All you bought can't be sold
Fumes rise and grief blow
Still a smile must glow''
''Can go mute for lengthPrayers....when don't speak.
Can pray for strength
When God becomes blind
Here grief is never kind''
Save The Girl Child
Two separate world’s union
Pure love was the reason
You called me your drop
That floated high on top
A face unseen unrecognized then
Became the core of far mundane
When lasted long the play
All were expectant and gay
A guest—a new face
A design—a new race
Through the layers of blood and clay
on appearing in flesh one day
I could feel the jest of rain
Will see all wait slowly drain
Growing in shells in shine
Borrowing from you in line
You named me ‘light’ in delight
While closing your eyes at night
Glitter of joy gathered indoor