Professor Plum Poems
- I Wish I Had Been A Cobbler her fists were cumulus clouds ...
- For: She Who Weakened i poured a poesy from a jar in a ...
- She's Not Afraid Tonight with the fuzzy edges of her ...
- The Ballad Of Bostian's Bridge it screamed through trees ...
- A Christmas Poesy I poured myself down the hallway my hips
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Wish I Had Been A Cobbler
her fists were cumulus clouds
attached to slender wrists and
one grabbed my crotch I
blinked into ceiling fan eyes
penny for your thoughts make
that two bartender music man
agitating it like a Maytag washing
machine under there where they
stick the gum I thought of Norman
Bates while Lynyrd Skynyrd did
pushups around my head and
she even did the air guitar move
afterward as sweat bubbled
out onto my clammy forehead