For: She Who Weakened
i poured a poesy
from a jar in a field
full of two-petaled
flowers that were
boxes filled with
had on a dead
the sun was just
coming up, and
our shoes were
covered with dew.
I remember purple
and her beaming.
Professor Plum's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (For: She Who Weakened by Professor Plum )
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister