Some kisses give pain for eternity
Days are spending in the mighty arms of the fear
though, the matter is so grave, i must have to appear,
and, tell the world, taking a sip of tea, my intention,
the words i wrote, now in fire, in fire as i gave me tension.
yet, i have not decided, what to do with the rest,
make a decision, and will prove a decision made in haste,
i linger gasping at my beloved eyes, whole night long,
that pick of time, i kept wandering how would be my song.
and, now the arrogance of her aroma proving me fatal,
i inside, died, though having no participation in a battle,
cruelity done by you will never never hamper me in future,
as in your belly, regarding only me, our seed nurture.
may you survive, by grace of god, till posterity,
but, love, listen'some kisses give us pain for eternity.
Vishal Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Some kisses give pain for eternity by Vishal Sharma )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Poem of the Day
- Secretly Loving You, Reagan A. Latumbo
- Alone..., Alesia Leach
- Hunger is Here, Angell Afinowi
- Commencement of Spring, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- life never lived, Habib Imtiaz Kinkhabwala
- Reality to be face, Habib Imtiaz Kinkhabwala
- Lovers of the sun, Tony md chamasense
- A Lucky Penny, Hebert Logerie
- A Letter for a Broken Hearted, Reagan A. Latumbo
- Allure And Mystique, Margaret Alice Second