Captain of the Malevolent.
Poetry translated from his encoded diary. The spirit of Captain Cur has commissioned this translator, with the help of the Captain's impish Muse, to give good account of his writings, loves and adventures. The problem is the Muse, who calls herself, 'Baharia Msichana' which means, sailor girl, but she prefers 'Pirate Girl' insists I write her love poems, which she will not allow me to publish, or she will not help me decipher his diary. Captain Cur inhabited this sphere sometime between the mid to late 1600’s and possibly the early 1700’s. His diary was heavily damaged after the wreck of the Malevolent, his exact date ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- I Laid Down My Sword -new-
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Villanelle -new-
- I Compose You Totally -new-
- Estuary Of Words -new-
- Evil Of Our Birth -new-
- Soft Innuendos, (Love Letters Written To... -new-
- Though You Taunt I Still Pursue -new-
- Grace Me Should I Die, (Love Letters To ...
- Strands Of Red That Are Braided Round, (...
- Autumnal Equinox, Weymouth Bay
- What I Must Find To Know
- September's Mighty Winds
- All Things Unknown, (From: Love Letters)
- Regal Tigress Delighted Purr, (From: Lov...
- Endless Blue! Endless Sea!
- Adagio, love poems
- I Will Become
- Unconditional Love
- Picking Daisies In The Sun, love poems
- Unsung Love, love poems
- Stealth of Your Kiss, love poems
- Invasion Of The Poet Snatchers
- Female Essence I Adore
- Odes, Kubla Khan
- Ode to Pirate Sun, Sea, Wind and Rain
- Odes, Tigris and Euphrates
- Adventures of Two Captains, Part 9
- Fortuitous Love, love poems
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)