Captain of the Malevolent.
Poetry translated from his encoded diary. The spirit of Captain Cur has commissioned this translator, with the help of the Captain's impish Muse, to give good account of his writings, loves and adventures. The problem is the Muse, who calls herself, 'Baharia Msichana' which means, sailor girl, but she prefers 'Pirate Girl' insists I write her love poems, which she will not allow me to publish, or she will not help me decipher his diary. Captain Cur inhabited this sphere sometime between the mid to late 1600’s and possibly the early 1700’s. His diary was heavily damaged after the wreck of the Malevolent, his exact date ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Advent Of The Eagle's Cry -new-
- Strange Charisma Of Your Words -new-
- Disenfranchised From Your Mind -new-
- Affectation Of My Wiles, (Love Letters T... -new-
- Composing Her Naturally To Me
- Black Rose Drips With Red, (Love Letters...
- My Lips Dream Her Hotly Kiss, (Rondeau R...
- Guide Me Toward Your Foreign World, (Lov...
- Beds Of Virgin Innocence, (Love Letters ...
- Gardens Of Poetic Verse
- Come Night These Eves, Villanelle
- I Laid Down My Sword
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Villanelle
- I Compose You Totally
- Unconditional Love
- Endless Blue! Endless Sea!
- Adagio, love poems
- I Will Become
- Picking Daisies In The Sun, love poems
- Stealth of Your Kiss, love poems
- Odes, Kubla Khan
- Invasion Of The Poet Snatchers
- Unsung Love, love poems
- Lovers Bound to Lovers, love poems
- Princess and the Commoner
- Odes, Tigris and Euphrates
- Feedbag of Her Guile
- Female Essence I Adore
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)