adheez van der beanthz
resonating through the air
tolerating in reverberations and echoes
vibrating at any different levels
then stored in our memories
A voice shall..
give birth to the tone and rhythm
put pressure on the language
sometimes high, sometimes low
A voice ought to..
be allowed independent
be given a space to spoken
not to deliberately silenced
or forced acceptance
because a voice..
is an endowment
our right as a human
as well as a mandate
which should be used in its place
but a voice..
manipulated from many route
became propaganda's discourse
even used as a weapon
to take advantage of the situation
adheez van der beanthz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Voice by adheez van der beanthz )
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher