I am not a poet, i feel some thing and i change it to words, hope my reafers wil enjoye it.I too write in arabic.
I am 38 years old from Muscat-Oman, BSc from UK, working in Royal Court, married, I got 3 lovely kids.
If any one like to contact me on my personal e.mail, he or she most welcome (firstname.lastname@example.org)
wish all the best, nice day more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- How beautiful is
- A tree on the other side of the road
- A letter
- Mother the biggest gift of Allah to us
- Blue Sky
- Don’t think that I will die without you
- Alone iam alone in alone island
- I never thought that one day
- be proud, be urself
- Yes its Crazy Love and Yes I am Crazy
- How u want me to…?
Comments about Mohammed AlBalushi
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)