Lilyann Monahan Poems
- A Lie Don't lie and say you love me, I know you don't at ...
- Lyrics/Fast Car/ Tracy Chapman « prev. song next song » ...
- Passion Passion was my sheer delight, with One man who took a...
- Lyrics J Timberlake « prev. song next song » Rock ...
- Devour To devour is taking over, the passion part of me, ...
- Best Friend I lost a friend years ago, we had an awful ...
- Depression My eyes won't open, my mouth won't move, my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lilyann Monahan
Don't lie and say you love me,
I know you don't at all.
This mission that you are on,
will drive me up the wall.
I'm not quitting any vice,
until I see your face,
Then I'll do as you please,
and get my sub space.
You're not in charge this time Sir,
It took me too long to get here,
where I make the decisions now,
If you don't like it, don't stay near.
You screwed it up the first time,
didn't realize I'm a prize.
And now you'll risk it all again,
and break off all our ties.