To devour is taking over,
the passion part of me,
I thought I lost it long ago,
now visions are all I see.
I simply crave to take a drink,
while kneeling on my knees,
For once my quench will be cured,
and I willingly ask 'please'
wetting my mouth, drenching my face,
I feel I am complete,
Swallowing every drop slowly,
keeping a steady pace.
I'm now filled with my lovers gold,
the strength it gives, is power.
After doing this again,
I want to do it every hour.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Devour by Lilyann Monahan )
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss