Don't lie and say you love me,
I know you don't at all.
This mission that you are on,
will drive me up the wall.
I'm not quitting any vice,
until I see your face,
Then I'll do as you please,
and get my sub space.
You're not in charge this time Sir,
It took me too long to get here,
where I make the decisions now,
If you don't like it, don't stay near.
You screwed it up the first time,
didn't realize I'm a prize.
And now you'll risk it all again,
and break off all our ties.
Lilyann Monahan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A lie by Lilyann Monahan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Suffusing My Heart In Sunrise, mary douglas
- A Promise Made, Kyle Schlicher
- Our Children, Heather Burns
- Going Home, Heather Burns
- Valentine With Doves On The Seven Last W.., mary douglas
- Family, Wullien Thang
- In The Deep Shade Of Luscious Cherry Lan.., mary douglas
- To Inscribe A New Poem, Ali Faisal
- In The Looking Glass, It Began To Snow, mary douglas
- Anchor Your Stained Glass Shadows In The.., mary douglas