Since I was very young I started writing short stories, songs and poetry. I am also an artist. I did not have a easy life as a child and I learned even though life was tough for me I still love life and people. I realized words can change people and create emotions some people never have felt before. Writers are artists and we paint life in away that can inspire people to look at life differently ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Sunrise... A Love Poem
- I met an angel one night... Love poem
- An old black man and a young gangster......
- You Are So Beautiful.... A Love Song
- Faith Hope Love Joy Pride
- To Have Lived Life Is To Have Loved
- The eagle who soars above Africa. Nelson...
- Am I Nothing? Baby Birthing Rhyming In I...
- Write Your Own Song
- The Most Beautiful Flower
- We are at fault for our youth today
- Remember The Best Of Times Haiku
- Fear Mongers...What have we done? Nothin...
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)