Since I was very young I started writing short stories, songs and poetry. I am also an artist. I did not have a easy life as a child and I learned even though life was tough for me I still love life and people. I realized words can change people and create emotions some people never have felt before. Writers are artists and we paint life in away that can inspire people to look at life differently ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- You Are So Beautiful.... A Love Song
- To Have Lived Life Is To Have Loved
- An old black man and a young gangster......
- Faith Hope Love Joy Pride
- The eagle who soars above Africa. Nelson...
- Sunrise... A Love Poem
- I met an angel one night... Love poem
- Am I Nothing? Baby Birthing Rhyming In I...
- Write Your Own Song
- We are at fault for our youth today
- Remember The Best Of Times Haiku
- Fear Mongers...What have we done? Nothin...
- Why the World Needs The United States
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)