Since I was very young I started writing short stories, songs and poetry. I am also an artist. I did not have a easy life as a child and I learned even though life was tough for me I still love life and people. I realized words can change people and create emotions some people never have felt before. Writers are artists and we paint life in away that can inspire people to look at life differently ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Faith Hope Love Joy Pride
- Sunrise... A Love Poem
- You Are So Beautiful.... A Love Song
- To Have Lived Life Is To Have Loved
- True Meaning of Christmas? Hope
- I met an angel one night... Love poem
- The eagle who soars above Africa. Nelson...
- The People Must Unite To Defeat Terroris...
- Death by Suicide
- Am I Nothing? Baby Birthing Rhyming In I...
- When do boys become men
- Fear Mongers...What have we done? Nothin...
- Write Your Own Song
- I dont have to but I love you Blues Song
Quotationsmore quotations »
''You are destined to face death.To those who embrace life by fulfilling their destiny honorably.
Face death by living your destiny.''
''Nothing reminds me more of the joys of Christmas than a smile from a young child looking at the presents under the tree anticipating the treasures within.''Holiday spirit
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)