Dimitri Jagodinski Poems
- Faith Hope Love Joy Pride Faith is hard to conceive When ...
- The People Must Unite To Defea...
- How Beautiful Is The Love Of A... Timeless and ...
- Sunrise... A Love Poem The sun's rays spread as they seep ...
- Am I Nothing? Baby Birthing Rh...
- I Met An Angel One Night... Lo... I met an angel She ...
- You Are So Beautiful.... A Lov... You are so ...
Since I was very young I started writing short stories, songs and poetry. I am also an artist. I did not have a easy life as a child and I learned even though life was tough for me I still love life and people. I realized words can change people and create emotions some people never have felt before. Writers are artists and we paint life in away that can inspire people to look at life differently ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''You are destined to face death.To those who embrace life by fulfilling their destiny honorably.
Face death by living your destiny.''
''Nothing reminds me more of the joys of Christmas than a smile from a young child looking at the presents under the tree anticipating the treasures within.''Holiday spirit
Faith Hope Love Joy Pride
Faith is hard to conceive
When you cannot see beyond your troubles
Hope is hard to have
When your life is spiraling out of control
Love is a feeling that becomes pain
When your loved ones leave
Joy is a memory fading away
When you lose sight of your dreams
When you drown in despair
Faith becomes real
When you begin to believe
Hope is alive
When you surrender your will
Love Heals your heart
When you begin to love yourself
Joy fills your soul
When you share your Love
Pride is restored