Sunrise... A Love Poem
The sun's rays spread as they seep through the silky curtains
Breathing life into the once blackened room
The warmth from it's tentacles arouse my senses
I awaken with a great sense of exhiliration
A new day has greeted me with a beautiful scene
A mist of soft angelic light radiantly reflects off your beautiful body
In a state of euphoria
I feel as though I am in Heaven
With an angel by my side
I slowly caress your body
Gently with the slightest of touch
For I do not want to disturb this enchanting moment
I realize how much I love you
I realize how much God loves me
If not for His love
I would not be blessed by you
Poet Other Poems
- A New Year of Hope for You
- Am I Nothing? Baby Birthing Rhyming In I...
- Armageddon Part 1 a Summary
- Bomb America? Kill Americans? Why?
- Dead Homeless Man
- Death the Shadow Behind Us
- Defeated Civilization Undefeated Spirits... -new-
- Faith Hope Love Joy Pride
- Fear Mongers...What have we done? Nothin...
- Forgive me for I have sinned A prayer of...
- I am the Devil and I will get you. Hallo...
- I know How Job Felt and I thank you God
- I met an angel one night... Love poem
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I met an angel one night... Love poem by Dimitri Jagodinski )
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley