Faith Hope Love Joy Pride
Faith is hard to conceive
When you cannot see beyond your troubles
Hope is hard to have
When your life is spiraling out of control
Love is a feeling that becomes pain
When your loved ones leave
Joy is a memory fading away
When you lose sight of your dreams
When you drown in despair
Faith becomes real
When you begin to believe
Hope is alive
When you surrender your will
Love Heals your heart
When you begin to love yourself
Joy fills your soul
When you share your Love
Pride is restored
When you finally know who you are
No matter what happens in life
We need Faith, Hope, Love, Joy and Pride in our lives
And we need God
Poet Other Poems
- A New Year of Hope for You
- Am I Nothing? Baby Birthing Rhyming In I...
- Armageddon Part 1 a Summary
- Bomb America? Kill Americans? Why?
- Dead Homeless Man
- Death the Shadow Behind Us
- Defeated Civilization Undefeated Spirits... -new-
- Faith Hope Love Joy Pride
- Fear Mongers...What have we done? Nothin...
- Forgive me for I have sinned A prayer of...
- I am the Devil and I will get you. Hallo...
- I know How Job Felt and I thank you God
- I met an angel one night... Love poem
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.