Biography of Dimitri Jagodinski
Since I was very young I started writing short stories, songs and poetry. I am also an artist. I did not have a easy life as a child and I learned even though life was tough for me I still love life and people. I realized words can change people and create emotions some people never have felt before. Writers are artists and we paint life in away that can inspire people to look at life differently and to see things in life they never notice before. As artists we open the doors of a new world for people to experience. Writers are gifted and we have a responsibility to create places for people to escape too or to face the truth in their lives. Writers make fantasies seem real, writers relive history and writers change the world.
- An old black man and a young gangster......
- To Have Lived Life Is To Have Loved
- The eagle who soars above Africa. Nelson...
- Faith Hope Love Joy Pride
- You Are So Beautiful.... A Love Song
- Sunrise... A Love Poem
- I met an angel one night... Love poem
- Am I Nothing? Baby Birthing Rhyming In I...
- Remember The Best Of Times Haiku
- The Mirror Of Your Life... Can You Face ...
- God Brought you into my life... A love p...
- Til Death Do Us Part... A Vow Of Love
- We are at fault for our youth today
Dead Homeless Man
I looked at the face of a society death
When I found the homeless man dead with nothing left
My heart burst for sad it seemed
To find a man who died alone in his dream
Lying on the hard brittle frozen ground
Frost covered him all around
I reached down with hopes that I was wrong
To feel for a pulse beating strong
A tear fell down my face