Biography of Dimitri Jagodinski
Since I was very young I started writing short stories, songs and poetry. I am also an artist. I did not have a easy life as a child and I learned even though life was tough for me I still love life and people. I realized words can change people and create emotions some people never have felt before. Writers are artists and we paint life in away that can inspire people to look at life differently and to see things in life they never notice before. As artists we open the doors of a new world for people to experience. Writers are gifted and we have a responsibility to create places for people to escape too or to face the truth in their lives. Writers make fantasies seem real, writers relive history and writers change the world.
This page is based on the copyrighted Wikipedia Dimitri Jagodinski; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.
- A New Year of Hope for You
- Am I Nothing? Baby Birthing Rhyming In I...
- Armageddon Part 1 a Summary
- Bomb America? Kill Americans? Why?
- Dead Homeless Man
- Death the Shadow Behind Us
- Faith Hope Love Joy Pride
- Fear Mongers...What have we done? Nothin...
- Forgive me for I have sinned A prayer of...
- I am the Devil and I will get you. Hallo...
- I know How Job Felt and I thank you God
- I met an angel one night... Love poem
- I Will Write A Song For You Because I Lo...
When I moved to the South
Racism is all I heard about
It was a black and white issue
I tried to tell them that was not true
Everywhere I have been and in other countries
Racism has existed for centuries
In Africa black Africans fight against Africans that are black
Just different tribal packs
In the Middle East