Biography of Dimitri Jagodinski
Since I was very young I started writing short stories, songs and poetry. I am also an artist. I did not have a easy life as a child and I learned even though life was tough for me I still love life and people. I realized words can change people and create emotions some people never have felt before. Writers are artists and we paint life in away that can inspire people to look at life differently and to see things in life they never notice before. As artists we open the doors of a new world for people to experience. Writers are gifted and we have a responsibility to create places for people to escape too or to face the truth in their lives. Writers make fantasies seem real, writers relive history and writers change the world.
- Faith Hope Love Joy Pride
- Sunrise... A Love Poem
- True Meaning of Christmas? Hope
- To Have Lived Life Is To Have Loved
- You Are So Beautiful.... A Love Song
- I met an angel one night... Love poem
- The eagle who soars above Africa. Nelson...
- The People Must Unite To Defeat Terroris...
- Death by Suicide
- Am I Nothing? Baby Birthing Rhyming In I...
- I dont have to but I love you Blues Song
- When do boys become men
- Fear Mongers...What have we done? Nothin...
When I moved to the South
Racism is all I heard about
It was a black and white issue
I tried to tell them that was not true
Everywhere I have been and in other countries
Racism has existed for centuries
In Africa black Africans fight against Africans that are black
Just different tribal packs
In the Middle East