Biography of Dimitri Jagodinski
Since I was very young I started writing short stories, songs and poetry. I am also an artist. I did not have a easy life as a child and I learned even though life was tough for me I still love life and people. I realized words can change people and create emotions some people never have felt before. Writers are artists and we paint life in away that can inspire people to look at life differently and to see things in life they never notice before. As artists we open the doors of a new world for people to experience. Writers are gifted and we have a responsibility to create places for people to escape too or to face the truth in their lives. Writers make fantasies seem real, writers relive history and writers change the world.
- An old black man and a young gangster......
- To Have Lived Life Is To Have Loved
- Faith Hope Love Joy Pride
- You Are So Beautiful.... A Love Song
- The eagle who soars above Africa. Nelson...
- Sunrise... A Love Poem
- I met an angel one night... Love poem
- Am I Nothing? Baby Birthing Rhyming In I...
- Who Is A Good Father?
- Write Your Own Song
- We are at fault for our youth today
- Remember The Best Of Times Haiku
- Fear Mongers...What have we done? Nothin...
Satan takes a break
His day to bask in glory
Once a year on his holiday
Watching and laughing
As fool's worship ignorantly