When I moved to the South
Racism is all I heard about
It was a black and white issue
I tried to tell them that was not true
Everywhere I have been and in other countries
Racism has existed for centuries
In Africa black Africans fight against Africans that are black
Just different tribal packs
In the Middle East
I cannot tell the difference between the fighting nationalities
England what can I say
They have the IRA
Racism is a universal problem that must be put away
How about the straights against the gays
Women against men
China against Japan
Muslims against Christians
Everybody raises their hands
Racism is not just the clan
Racism is defined as a ethnic or cultural problem
Any discrimination against anyone should also be considered a type of racism
Poet Other Poems
- A New Year of Hope for You
- Am I Nothing? Baby Birthing Rhyming In I...
- Armageddon Part 1 a Summary
- Bomb America? Kill Americans? Why?
- Dead Homeless Man
- Death the Shadow Behind Us
- Defeated Civilization Undefeated Spirits... -new-
- Faith Hope Love Joy Pride
- Fear Mongers...What have we done? Nothin...
- Forgive me for I have sinned A prayer of...
- I am the Devil and I will get you. Hallo...
- I know How Job Felt and I thank you God
- I met an angel one night... Love poem
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.