Angel A. Lockwood
Angel A. Lockwood Poems
- Change, Change, Change Change, When change comes, it should...
- My Hobby I awoke early one morning, and to get a head ...
- Music Man I now titled you Music man For whenever I see ...
- A Hidden Message Somethings are better lefted ...
- Love Letter To God I awoke this morning No more ...
- Time Traveler Iam traveling Traveling through time Visiting...
- Long Journey It's been a long journey Yet, Iam not ...
Angel was born and raised in Nyc.
She is the mother of (3) children. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''If you only beginQuest for life
Will pay off
Then you shall run someday!''
Change, Change, Change
When change comes, it should enlighten the eye
Change is sometimes painful and especially when
Leaving one wondering and questioning just why?
Regarding of the nature of a matter, in time change shall surely come
Most of the times there's a significant purpose in change,
A long tough battle won.