Angel A. Lockwood
Angel A. Lockwood Poems
- Music Man I now titled you Music man For whenever I see ...
- A Hidden Message Somethings are better lefted ...
- My Hobby I awoke early one morning, and to get a head ...
- Change, Change, Change Change, When change comes, it should...
- Love Letter To God I awoke this morning No more ...
- Time Traveler Iam traveling Traveling through time Visiting...
- Long Journey It's been a long journey Yet, Iam not ...
Angel was born and raised in Nyc.
She is the mother of (3) children. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''If you only beginQuest for life
Will pay off
Then you shall run someday!''
I now titled you
I see you
I hear the sound of music
In dreams of you
Music fills my ears and heart
Music is a surely
A universal language, and
We are never apart
I am graced to hear
It almost strange
A rekindling feeling