Amanda Deupree Poems
- Shattered Dreams And Broken Gl... She looked around then hit ...
- This Time Is Like No Other I'm sinking down into you Trapped...
- Dangerous Friendship The kiss that lingered on my lips The ...
- Heartache Defined I thought I'd been broken I thought I knew...
- I Lie Awake I lie awake and cry Tears you'll never see You ...
- The Drowning Floods of tears roll down her cheeks like a ...
- To My Memory Not Forgotten To hear your heart once ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amanda Deupree
Shattered Dreams And Broken Glass
She looked around then hit the ground
She cried for him once more
Her life had shattered with the glass
When it broke upon the floor
Looking back on what she'd thrown
It hurt her even more
To clean the pieces up of them
Had now become her chore
Carefully picking bits of memory
To discard or to store
She simply could not be free
And sail from this safe shore
A ragging sea of torment
Inside a love sick heart
Finding herself alone there
Had now become an art
Life had promised a full house
Instead it dealt her this
Why had he ...