S.Yesenin, Hands of lovely, as... - translation (rus.)
Hands of lovely, as the pair of swans,
Merge into my golden hair.
All in that world, people so,
Sing their songs and reiterate.
I was singing also at distance,
Now I sing the same again,
And because of that is tender
Any a world, I'm going to say.
If you love, re-love the soul to bottom,
Heart'll become for sure a golden hill,
Only the moon of Tegeran's cold
Can't give to your song slightly a heat.
I don't know, how I could live:
Whether I should burn, caressing Shagie,
Or I in close to old age - to grieve
All about the former singing shudder?
All have their special manner of walk:
Some thing's best for ear, some - for eye,
If the persian boy sings bad, then is obvious,
That he is born in Shiraz site.
Let about me say simply that words
In accordance to my clear songs:
He could sing more tender and more nice songs,
But two swans had perished him to whole.
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (S.Yesenin, Hands of lovely, as... - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
- Fill Yourself, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moving Along Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Gift, Michael McParland
- Between Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Transcending Life On Earth, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Hare And His Wife, Tony Adah
- Pussy So Good, Joseph Rodriguez
- Novel Approaches, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- You Are Too Beautiful For Me, Mark Webster
- Living Through Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)