S.Yesenin, Hands of lovely, as... - translation (rus.)
Hands of lovely, as the pair of swans,
Merge into my golden hair.
All in that world, people so,
Sing their songs and reiterate.
I was singing also at distance,
Now I sing the same again,
And because of that is tender
Any a world, I'm going to say.
If you love, re-love the soul to bottom,
Heart'll become for sure a golden hill,
Only the moon of Tegeran's cold
Can't give to your song slightly a heat.
I don't know, how I could live:
Whether I should burn, caressing Shagie,
Or I in close to old age - to grieve
All about the former singing shudder?
All have their special manner of walk:
Some thing's best for ear, some - for eye,
If the persian boy sings bad, then is obvious,
That he is born in Shiraz site.
Let about me say simply that words
In accordance to my clear songs:
He could sing more tender and more nice songs,
But two swans had perished him to whole.
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (S.Yesenin, Hands of lovely, as... - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
- One Mode of Mortal Devotion, William Park
- Glow worm, Mark Heathcote
- FOOT STEPS, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Highest Human Virtue Surprisingly Is.., Mr. Nobody
- Time Marches on, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Our First Day, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Another Day, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Who Am I?, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A letter to you, Harold R Hunt Sr
- What are moms made of?, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow