S.Yesenin, Hands of lovely, as... - translation (rus.)
Hands of lovely, as the pair of swans,
Merge into my golden hair.
All in that world, people so,
Sing their songs and reiterate.
I was singing also at distance,
Now I sing the same again,
And because of that is tender
Any a world, I'm going to say.
If you love, re-love the soul to bottom,
Heart'll become for sure a golden hill,
Only the moon of Tegeran's cold
Can't give to your song slightly a heat.
I don't know, how I could live:
Whether I should burn, caressing Shagie,
Or I in close to old age - to grieve
All about the former singing shudder?
All have their special manner of walk:
Some thing's best for ear, some - for eye,
If the persian boy sings bad, then is obvious,
That he is born in Shiraz site.
Let about me say simply that words
In accordance to my clear songs:
He could sing more tender and more nice songs,
But two swans had perished him to whole.
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (S.Yesenin, Hands of lovely, as... - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(22 March 1941 -)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(18 November 1939)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Being Rich, Randy McClave
- Chief glory, gajanan mishra
- If I Get There, Luis Estable
- That Savor Is So, Luis Estable
- No One KnowsThe Pain I Feel, Luis Estable
- The Kentucky Hangnail, Randy McClave
- Bell, Book & Candle, David Lewis Paget
- Dear baby - (Something Casual), Mitta Xinindlu
- A Glowing Morning, Rohit Sapra
- सबका चहेता तो रहा हूँ sabka chahetaa, hasmukh amathalal