Biography of Lyudmila Purgina
I'm from Russia Urals.
You could see my russian poems and translations on the russian site
- I.Tsaryov, Between Black And White - Tra... -new-
- A.Fet, A Butterfly - Translation(Rus.) -new-
- A.Blok, Not After That... - Translation(... -new-
- A.Blok, And The Hour Hand... - Translati... -new-
- A.Blok, The Old Roses... - Translation(R... -new-
- A.Blok, And Again You Long For... - Tran... -new-
- F.Tyutchev, When There's A Heavy Burden.... -new-
- V.Tushnova, And We Should Be... - Transl... -new-
- L.Kostenko, The Dawn Was Spelled... - Tr... -new-
- L.Kostenko, And It's Not Me... - Transla... -new-
- L.Kostenko, And Light Will Say... - Tran... -new-
- A.Blok, I Was Not Calling You... - Trans... -new-
- A.Blok, With Sorrow, With Tears... - Tra... -new-
- A.Blok, Fall Down, The Curtain... - Tran... -new-
Lyudmila Purgina Poems
I Am Reading And Reading...
I am reading and reading and reading, I am searching for truth in the words... They are different: some of them chilling, Some are pretty, the other are cold.
V.Mayakovsky, Lilichka! - Translation (R...
The smoke of sigarettes has emptied the air. The room - takes my head to the circling hell. Remember - behind this window for the first time, excited I was stroking fervently your hands.
A.Blok, Demon -2 - Translation (Rus.)
Demon By Alexander Blok Follow, follow me - as a slave,
R.Rozhdestvensky, When I Did Love - Tra...
When I did love... By Robert Rozhdestvensky From the poem 'Before your coming'
A.Pushkin, Winter Morning - Translation ...
It's frost and sun; the day is fine! You still are drowsing, my friend - But, dear Beauty, it is time To wake up, and your eyes unveil
S.Yesenin, A Letter To Woman - Translati...
By Sergei Yesenin Thee'd recollect, Thee'd recollect this surely,
R.Rozhdestvensky, There Lives A Town... ...
The town of childhood By Robert Rozhdestvensky Music: A.Bronevitsky
O.Mandelstam, Leningrad - Translation (R...
Leningrad by Osip Mandelstam I've returned to my town, my native, to tears,
N.Zabolotsky, The Unbeautiful Girl - Tra...
The unbeautiful girl by Nikolai Zabolotzky Among the other playing children she
K.Simonov, Wait For Me - Translation (Ru...
by Konstantin Simonov Wait for me and I'll return, Only please, do wait.
S.Yesenin, The Birch. - Translation (Rus...
By Sergei Yesenin The white birch is covered All with snow veil, As with silver, rather, Outside my dwell.
S.Yesenin, You Don'T Love Me... - Transl...
You don't love me, and at least, don't care... Am I beautiful a little, dear girl? You're, without looking straight in my face, Going faint, just putting hand on shoulder.
A.Pushkin, Ruslan And Lyudmila. Prologue...
There is the oak-tree in Lukomorye; A golden chain is twisted over it: And day and night a skilfull cat is going So constantly round the tree;
A.Pushkin, In Depth Of The Siberian Ores...
In depth of the Siberian ores Let you keep both the pride and patience, Your mournful labour won't be lost, As well as your high thoughts in evidence.
You Are Perfect....
You are perfect,
As your life could be...
You are perfect,
As your memory...
As the string of rainbow
Over the earth...
You are perfect -
Take this... so on...