Lyudmila Purgina (Russian Federation)
Biography of Lyudmila Purgina
I'm from Russia Urals.
You could see my russian poems and translations on the russian site
This page is based on the copyrighted Wikipedia Lyudmila Purgina; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.
- A burden
- A haunting melody - rabbit n fox
- A Key
- A little loss
- A love to power
- A needle
- A point
- A rest, which's...
- A.Akhmatova, A sobbing Autumn - translat...
- A.Akhmatova, And in time, when we did cu...
- A.Akhmatova, And there in corner my marb...
- A.Akhmatova, Echo - translation (rus.)
- A.Akhmatova, Grasped my hands... - trans...
- A.Akhmatova, I heard a voice. - Translat...
The bridge to the other side of the earth is great.
So great, that nobody could embrace its whole state.
Its state on the round, so round earth.
The earth that is moving in outer space forth
And space is eternal, eternal, eternal and both.
And both of the edges of bridge built by thought
By thought of two points somewhere in heavens.
In heavens which could be on earth or elswhere...